Wednesday 10 August 2011

Oppikoppi was the BUSINESS!!

Oppikoppi 17 Unknown Brother, I do not have adequate wording to describe how amazing it was. The setting, filthy and sweaty, drug-induced and bustling, all an experience any true appreciator of raw and good music should experience. It is funny how the time passes so quickly and by the time Sunday evening comes, you're already talking about how you're going to do the next Oppi better and start saving as soon as you get home.

Here are my top ten acts of the festival, gosh, the amount of times I cried because it was just so stellar, not because I was dronk verdriet no...

1. Lark (Electro Set)
2. Bittereinder
3. Fulka
4. Desmond and The Tutus
5. Die Heuwels Fantasties
6. Van Coke Kartel
7. Sibot
8. Audiophile 021
9. Dance You're On Fire
10. Wedding DJ's

So I'll see you at Oppi 18, remember to take extra damn cashmoneys for cool merch

Love,
AvD

No comments:

Post a Comment